Belleville Coyote Hot Weather AR 670-1 Compliant Combat Boot
The Belleville Coyote Hot Weather AR 670-1 Compliant Combat Boot C390 is Belleville’s most highly recognized boot. The NEW Iconic Coyote C390 revolutionized military footwear when it was first introduced using the VANGUARD® premium cushioning sole system. This classic boot was able to be constructed with more of an athletic feel through the utilization of advancements in premium comfort technology. Still a top seller, the C390 has proven that good things are really built to last.
- HEIGHT: 8” (Standard Military Height)
- UPPER: 100% cattlehide leather & nylon fabric
- MIDSOLE: Highly cushioned, shock absorbent midsole
- OUTSOLE: 100% rubber VIBRAM® Sierra
- INSOLE: Single density molded removable insert
- VANGUARD® running shoe sole construction: A highly advanced soling method that permanently fuses the leather upper of the boot to the entire outsole system to produce a boot that is lightweight, flexible and extremely durable. During this process, the polyurethane midsole material is poured into a mold and adheres to the upper, forming a permanent bond during the cooling process. A premium VIBRAM® rubber outsole is then attached to the midsole to complete the process. Boots made using the direct-attach construction can be re-soled.
- AR 670-1 Compliant