The Belleville Sage Green Hot Weather Steel Toe Combat Boot utilizes advancements in premium comfort technology which allowed us to make this protective steel toe, hot weather boot like your favorite running shoe. With an upper constructed of durable flesh-side out cattlehide leather and abrasion resistant 1000 Denier nylon, the Belleville Hot Weather Sage Steel Toe Boot 600ST is not only tough but comfortable too.
This Hot Weather Steel Toe Combat Boot offers Steel Toe and Electrical Hazard foot protection and is made in the USA and is fully Berry Compliant.
FEATURES: Belleville Sage Green Hot Weather Steel Toe Combat Boot
Belleville Sizing Advice
- Height: 8” (Standard Military Height)
- Upper: 100% cattlehide leather & nylon fabric
- Midsole: Highly cushioned, shock absorbent midsole
- Outsole: 100% rubber VIBRAM® Sierra
- Insole: Single density molded removable insert
- VANGUARD® running shoe sole construction
- Steel toe meets ASTM F2412-11 and F2413-11 standards for impact & compression and EH rated