Impact testing determines the amount of protection to the toe under various foot pounds of force. Compression testing determines the amount of static pressure a steel/composite toe cap can withstand. Our boots are I75/C75.
Footwear is built with nail-free construction to help insulate you from the ground to slow down conduction but is not intended to be primary protection against electric shock. Leather footwear must be dry. Our electrical hazard boots meet and exceed ASTM electrical hazard standards.
PR footwear reduces the possibility of sharp objects (nails, glass, or metal) penetrating through the outsole, causing injury to the foot. Protection is provided by a steel or puncture-resistant material embedded in the insole of the footwear.
Oil & Slip Resistant Outsole
Built with an outsole design and materials that help provide slip resistance and traction on various surfaces.
Durango® X-Pand System™
The Durango X-Pand System is a hidden gore expansion for a universal fit and easy on/off.
Durango® X-Treme Comfort Footbed™
The Durango X-treme Comfort Footbed with memory foam has three times the flexibility, cushioning, and support. This lightweight and durable silhouette provides extreme comfort by forming the shape of your foot for immediate gratification.
- Square toe
- Full-grain leather
- Rolled shank area
- Fiberglass shank
- Rocker heel 1 1/2"
- 15 Inches Calf Circumference
- Soft mesh lining
- Double-row sole stitch
- Dual-Density Midsole with firmer shock-absorbing heel for added stability and a soft shock-absorbing forepart for ultimate flexibility and comfort
- Anti-torsion rigid external shank provides added lateral stability
- High abrasion heel counter
- Puncture resistant insole
- Multi-Durometer Rubber Outsole with high abrasion rubber outer lugs for high-impact durability and softer durometer mid lugs for added flexibility and increased slip, oil, and heat resistance