Durango Suspension System - D.S.S
All-day comfort, flexibility, and durability are guaranteed with the Durango Suspension System. Four key components are engineered together to create a lightweight design that consists of a two-layer innersole, shank, shock-absorbing EVA midsole, and a high abrasion rubber outsole with a rolled shank area and rocker heel.
Oil & Slip Resistant Outsole
Built with an outsole design and materials that help provide slip resistance and traction on various surfaces.
Durango® X-Pand System™
The Durango X-Pand System is a hidden gore expansion for a universal fit and easy on/off.
Durango® X-Treme Comfort Footbed™
The Durango X-treme Comfort Footbed with memory foam has three times the flexibility, cushioning, and support. This lightweight and durable silhouette provides extreme comfort by forming the shape of your foot for immediate gratification.
- Cushion Flex insole
- Rolled shank area
- 1 1/2" Rocker heel
- 15 Inches Calf Circumference
- Fiberglass shank
- Soft mesh lining
- Lightweight and flexible molded EVA midsole
- Slip and oil-resistant, dual-density, and abrasion-resistant rubber outsole
- Durango X-Pand System: Hidden gore expansion for universal fit and easy on/off
- Durango X-Treme Comfort removable polyurethane insole with Memory Foam
- Double-row sole stitch
- Full-grain leather foot and collar with a faux shaft
- Cutter toe