This Durango Arena Pro Women’s Chestnut Western Boot DRD0380 is full-grain leather, has a soft mesh lining, Durango® X-Pand System™ which is a hidden gore expansion for a universal fit and easy on/off, and the Durango® Energy Return Footbed™ that energizes each step.
It has a cushion flex insole with a rigid rear foot stabilizer, nylon shank, and a rolled shank area. The outsole is genuine leather, hand pegged and nailed. It has a ¾ genuine Goodyear welt construction and genuine leather welt with double row cotton stitch. This style also includes a high abrasion-resistant rubber heel lift, leather stacked heel base, and 1 ¼" rocker heel.
Pull-on handcrafted comfort in this women's 12" Chestnut Durango® Arena Pro™. Get a pair today!
DURANGO X-PAND SYSTEM
The Durango X-Pand System is a hidden gore expansion for a universal fit and easy on/off.
- Square toe
- Full-grain leather
- Rolled shank area
- 1 1/4" Rocker heel
- Nylon shank
- Soft mesh lining
- Durango X-Pand System: Hidden gore expansion for a universal fit and easy on/off
- Cushion flex insole with rigid rear foot stabilizer
- 3/4 genuine Goodyear welt construction
- Genuine leather welt with double row cotton stitch
- High-abrasion-resistant rubber heel lift
- Leather stacked heel base