The Georgia Boot Eagle One steel toe waterproof work boot is designed for comfort, heavy duty performance in a lightweight protective toe boot.
Highly abrasion resistant SPR leather and black textile make up the upper material. The collar and tongue are padded for comfort. The removable Comfort Cover tongue protector provides additional protection across the top of the boot.
The steel toe cap is Ergo-Fit which means it is shaped to match the contours of your foot. This gives your toes more room to breathe without compromising protection and meets the ASTM F2413 standards for protective toe footwear.
The Georgia Waterproof System. Designed to keep water and muck out while still letting air in, your feet will stay dry when working in wet conditions. Also inside is the AMP foot-bed. This removable insole is a layer of memory foam over polyurethane and will feel like you're walking on clouds.
The rubber outsole is joined to the upper through a combination of cement and San Crispino construction. It has great oil, chemical, heat, abrasion and slip-resisting properties. It includes a wide platform TPU Shovel Shank to add durability and an EVA midsole for cushioning. This steel toe work boot additionally meets the ASTM F2413 standards for electrical hazard footwear
Sizing and Fitting Advice
Features-Georgia Boot Eagle One Steel Toe Waterproof Work Boot
Impact testing determines the amount of protection to the toe under various foot pounds of force. Compression testing determines the amount of static pressure a steel/composite toe cap can withstand. Our boots are I75/C75
Footwear is built with nail-free construction to help insulate you from the ground to slow down conduction, but is not intended to be primary protection against electric shock. Leather footwear must be dry. Our electrical hazard boots meet and exceed ASTM electrical hazard standards
- Georgia waterproof system
- Steel Toe
- ASTM F2413 protective toe classification
- ASTM F2413 electrical hazard standard
- AMP (Advanced Memory Polyurethane) insole
- Cushion EVA midsole
- SPR full-grain leather
- Heel-stabilizing Counter Lock
- 6 Inches in height
- Wide platform TPU Shovel Shank
- High performance mesh lining
- Ergo-Fit safety toe designed to match contours of feet, providing superior comfort and flexibility
- Weight: 3.7 pounds per pair for a size 10
- Oil-, chemical-, abrasion-, heat-, and slip-resistant rubber outsole
- San Crispino construction
- Comfort Cover tongue protector
- Combination eyelet/hook hardware