Georgia Boot Men’s Athens Waterproof Side-Zip Upland Boot GB00354
This Georgia Boot Athens Waterproof Upland Boot features a combination of barnyard proof SPR leather and 900 denier nylon material. The 8-inch lace-up boot has a rear leather pull tab and a side zipper for an easy on and off of the boot, with a padded tongue and collar for additional comfort.
The interior is equipped with high-performance mesh lining, the guaranteed Georgia Waterproof System, and a removable ultra-comfortable AMP™ memory foam insole.
Built with a combination of cement and San Crispino construction, the Athens work boot features Georgia Boot's Anchor Disk technology, a built-in TPU stabilizer for added stability. The EVA midsole cushions as you walk and the rubber outsole contains oil, slip, chemical, and abrasion resisting properties.
This upland lace-up boot meets ASTM 2892 standards for soft toe electrical hazard protection.
Footwear is built with nail-free construction to help insulate you from the ground to slow down conduction but is not intended to be primary protection against electric shock. Leather footwear must be dry. Our electrical hazard boots meet and exceed ASTM electrical hazard standards.
Don't sweat it. Air gets in, even though water can't. Water can try to flow past this obstacle, but there's a 100% guarantee it won't. The Georgia Waterproof system comes equipped with a heavily fortified defense against water because dry feet are happy feet.
- Georgia waterproof system
- EVA midsole
- Side Zipper for Easy On and Off
- AMP (Advanced Memory Polyurethane) insole
- Anchor Disk by Georgia - provides added heel support
- TPU shank
- 8 Inches in height
- ASTM F2892 electrical hazard standard
- High-performance mesh lining
- Weight: 3.8 pounds per pair for a size 10
- Full-grain SPR leather and 900D nylon upper
- Combination eyelet/hook hardware
- San-Crispino construction with cemented heel
- Oil & Slip Resisting Rubber Outsole