Rocky Outback Gore-Tex Waterproof Steel Toe Work Boot RKK0335
This Rocky Outback Gore-Tex Waterproof Steel Toe Work Boot RKK0335 is 6 inches in height, full-grain leather upper with genuine breathable GORE-TEX® waterproof construction to keep your feet dry and you comfortable while you spend time outdoors. This boot has a fully padded collar and a (removable) extra thick PU Rocky Terra Suspension footbed with an Air Flow design. The GORE-TEX® compatible knit linings are breathable, soft, and durable.
Rocky boots featuring GORE-TEX® are guaranteed to be durably waterproof and highly breathable. GORE-TEX® is made with a microporous membrane structure. Each pore is much smaller than a water molecule, but bigger than a water vapor molecule, which means no external moisture - from rain, snow, sleet, or puddles - can penetrate the membrane, but internal moisture from perspiration can easily evaporate.
The Outback rubber outsole provides long-lasting traction and stability on rugged terrain. It is stitched on for flexibility - and has been double stitched at toe and heel for durability.
GORE-TEX® fabric features revolutionary patented technology that is windproof, waterproof, and breathable. GORE-TEX® is a registered trademark of W.L. Gore & Associates, Inc.
- Steel Toe
- Outback outsole provides stability on rugged terrains
- Removable Terra Suspension Insole for Support and Cushioning
- ASTM F2413 protective toe classification
- ASTM F2413 electrical hazard standard
- Waterproof and breathable GORE-TEX® construction
- 6 inches in height
- Waterproof Full Grain Leather
- Oil & Slip Resisting Rubber Outsole
- Sidewall Stitch Construction