Rocky Men's Long Range Composite Toe Waterproof Western Boot RKW0303
This Rocky Men's Long Range Composite Toe Waterproof Western Boot RKW0303 prioritizes your stability, safety, and comfort in every step, while the full-grain SPR leather, oil, and slip resisting outsole and ASTM certified composite safety toe ensure you're as safe as you are comfortable.
These distressed brown boots are built to last and it shows, with Goodyear® welt construction and then triple-stitched for added durability. Combine this with Rocky's VP Waterproof technology that keeps your feet dry without trapping perspiration in and you have a boot that will hold up to even the most extreme work conditions. Experience all-day comfort with the recyclable odor-resistant Long Range dual-density removable footbed and a nylon shank for additional arch support.
COLOR: Distressed Brown
Impact testing determines the amount of protection to the toe under various foot-pounds of force. Compression testing determines the amount of static pressure a steel/composite toe cap can withstand. Our boots are I75/C75
Footwear is built with nail-free construction to help insulate you from the ground to slow down conduction but is not intended to be primary protection against electric shock. Leather footwear must be dry. Our electrical hazard boots meet and exceed ASTM electrical hazard standards.
New 1 year guaranteed Rocky Vapor Pass waterproof technology – our most superior dry experience.
- Square toe
- ASTM F2413 protective toe classification
- ASTM F2413 electrical hazard standard
- Long Range dual-density removable footbed is recyclable and odor resistant
- Expansion Fit Seam for easy on and off
- Nylon shank
- Goodyear® welt construction
- Full Grain SPR Leather Foot
- Oil & Slip Resisting Long Range Outsole System with 10 Peak Performance Components
- Genuine Double Row Welt Stitch Through the Outsole