Rocky Men's Original Ride Steel Toe Western Boot RKW0306
This Rocky Men's Original Ride Steel Toe Western Boot RKW0306 is comprised of the 8-layer Rocky Ride Comfort System that is lightweight and provides shock absorption, traction, and comfort. Constructed with full-grain leather, oil, and slip resisting outsoles with a lightweight EVA midsole and an ASTM certified steel toe, these boots provide safety and comfort where you need it the most.
Built to last, these boots feature a durable all-around welt construction, a double row welt stitch, and an expansion fit seam for easy on and easy off. A removable dual-density polyurethane Ride footbed with a heel stabilizer and a double-ribbed tempered shank provides support, stability, and all-day comfort.
If you're looking for a western work boot that looks as good as it feels and provides you with all-day comfort, safety, and support, gets the Rocky Original Rides today!
Impact testing determines the amount of protection to the toe under various foot-pounds of force. Compression testing determines the amount of static pressure a steel/composite toe cap can withstand. Our boots are I75/C75
Footwear is built with nail-free construction to help insulate you from the ground to slow down conduction but is not intended to be primary protection against electric shock. Leather footwear must be dry. Our electrical hazard boots meet and exceed ASTM electrical hazard standards.
- Unlined Shaft
- 8-Layer Rocky® Ride Comfort System
- ASTM F2413 protective toe classification
- ASTM F2413 electrical hazard standard
- Double row welt stitch
- Durable all-around welt construction
- Removable dual-density polyurethane Ride footbed with heel stabilizer
- Double-ribbed, tempered steel shank
- Expansion Fit Seam for easy on and off
- Round toe
- Waterproof Full Grain Leather
- Oil & Slip Resisting Outsole with Lightweight EVA Midsole