This Rocky Men's Original Ride Composite Toe Waterproof Snake Boot RKW0347 is rugged, lightweight, and comfortable, meets waterproof full-grain SPR leather, and 16" of snake guard material for superior protection. The Original Ride FLX Waterproof Composite Toe Snake boot has a YKK back zipper and a unique finger grip pull-on feature that makes this boot easy to put on and take off.
Comfort is guaranteed with the Original Ride FLX PU footbed for all-day wear. This boot also features a square composite toe which complies with the ASTM protective toe standard. This undeniably tough and comfortable boot is now suited for all your needs no matter the area.
COLOR: BROWN CAMO
Impact testing determines the amount of protection to the toe under various foot-pounds of force. Compression testing determines the amount of static pressure a steel/composite toe cap can withstand. Our boots are I75/C75
Footwear is built with nail-free construction to help insulate you from the ground to slow down conduction but is not intended to be primary protection against electric shock. Leather footwear must be dry. Our electrical hazard boots meet and exceed ASTM electrical hazard standards.
New 1 year guaranteed Rocky Vapor Pass waterproof technology – our most superior dry experience.
- Square toe
- ASTM F2413 protective toe classification
- ASTM F2413 electrical hazard standard
- 16 inches of snakeproof protection
- Fiberglass shank
- Unique "fingergrip" pull-on feature for ease of entry
- 16 inches in height
- Composite toe
- Flex Construction
- Ultra Lightweight Cushioned EVA Midsole
- Original Ride FLX PU footbed
- Oil & Slip Resisting Rubber Outsole
- YKK back zipper for easy on and off
- Waterproof full-grain SPR leather with high abrasion snake guard