Rocky Coyote Brown S2V AR 670-1 Compliant Tactical Military Boot 104
Be the ultimate warrior in the Rocky Coyote Brown S2V AR 670-1 Compliant Tactical Military Boot 104. This Coyote Brown combat boot is ready for action. They are available in a color that meets your needs and defend your feet, at the same time.
They feature flash- and water-resistant leather geared to protect your feet from quick flashes and rope burn. Plus, it uses 1,000 Denier CORDURA® technology in the sides and panels, a PTFE coating that serves as a flame retardant.
This Coyote Brown army boot works to quickly dry your feet. The drainage vents and Dri-Lex® lining work along with the stretch LYCRA® tongues to hug your feet and wick away water.
These military shoes also have triple-stitched uppers and proprietary high-walled Vibram® soles. The perforated Air-Port™ cushion footbed and PU midsoles maximize comfort. The footbed also has an Aegis® Microbe Shield to defend against fungus.
Made in the USA, the Rocky S2V Tactical Military Boot is Berry Compliant, eight inches tall and Uniform Compliant (AR 670-1).
Order your pair today!
- Flash- and water-resistant leather
- 1,000 Denier CORDURA® in sides and panels in treated PTFE coat for flame resistance
- Wicking Dri-Lex lining and stretch Lycra tongues hug feet for secure fit
- SuperFabric instep Panels Prevent Early boot Failure from Rope Burn
- Proprietary high-walled Vibram soles with perforated Air-Port™ cushion footbed and PU Midsoles
- Made in the USA, Berry Compliant
- Wicking Dri-Lex® lining with Aegis Microbe Shield
- Aegis Microbe Shield prevents bacteria and fungus growth that cause rot and foot discomfort
- 8 Inches in height
- Uniform Compliant (AR 670-1)
- Weight: 4.7 pounds per pair for a size 10