This Georgia Boot Side-Zip Waterproof Work Wellington G4124 is a soggy copper kettle-colored boot, it is sturdy, comfortable, and reliable, and honestly, we all need that in our lives. Standing at 10 inches in height, with a 15-inch calf circumference, the men's work boots are waterproof to keep your feet dry in snow, rain, and damp days.
They feature waterproof lining to make sure your toes stay completely dry even in mud and include Georgia® waterproof system, which will circulate air through the boot while keeping humidity out. The zip-up work boots also have an adjustable leather instep strap and a steel shank for arch support. The waterproof work boots also have a removable polyurethane orthotic insert so any long days seem short.
The comfortable men's work boots are made with Goodyear welt construction and have a solid brass zipper, so they'll be sure to last long. The men's boot comes with a nylon pull loop and a proprietary oil-resistant "X-10 " outsole as well which will keep these boots together for a long time. Try Georgia® Side Zip Wellington Waterproof work boots today.
- Nylon Pull Loop
- Removable Polyurethane Orthotic Insert
- Solid brass zipper
- Georgia waterproof system
- Adjustable leather in-step strap
- Proprietary oil-resistant "X-10" outsole
- Steel shank for added arch support
- 10 inches in height
- Shaft height and circumference may vary by size
- 15 inches calf circumference
- Weight: 4.6 pounds per pair for a size 10
- Goodyear® welt construction