The Garmont T8 Extreme 200gm Thinsulate Cold Weather Boot is what you're looking for in a tactical boot that can withstand the harshest winter weather conditions. This version of our popular Extreme boot features a 200g 3M Thinsulate membrane that helps keep your feet warm and comfortable even in the windiest and coldest environments. In addition, the snug metal lacing and VIBRAM Grivola sole provide support and traction. At the same time, the Ortholite Ultra footbed ensures cushioning and breathability even after long periods of wear. With an AR670-1 compliant design, these Garmont T8 Extreme 200gm Thinsulate Cold Weather Boots are perfect for military or law enforcement personnel who need a rugged, reliable boot that can handle any winter weather condition.
- Non- Waterproof with Thermal Insulation
- 1.8 mm suede leather upper with polyester inserts
- Speed lacing ball bearing anchoring loop, combined with closed hook eyelets
- Ortholite®Ultra footbed: Cushioning and Breathability for long periods of use
- Weight 670 gr. (Half pair size 9 US)
- AR670-1 Compliant