The ALTAMA Hot Weather 10.5 Inch Tan Jungle Boot 315502 is the BENCHMARK for tropical climates, this Jungle PX 10.5" features breathable Cordura® and in-step drainage vents help the foot stay dry. The black model features a steel plate that protects the foot from hazards, while the tan and coyote models provide a thermal barrier for added comfort on hot surfaces.
Features And Benefits
- 10.5" height in men’s size 9 regular
- Polishable full-grain leather with Cordura® 1000 denier breathable and tear-resistant upper
- Padded collar for added comfort
- Gusseted tongue to keep dirt and debris out
- Brass speed lacing hooks maintain a snug and secure fit
- In-step drainage vents keep water and moisture flowing out of the boot to keep feet dry
- Removable, cushioned, polyurethane insole
- LENZI® non-metallic L-Protection® anti-penetration board keeps your feet safe from puncture dangers with pre-treated ceramic and high tenacity fibers
- Custom-molded thermoplastic heel counter and toe box for instant comfort and lateral support
- Direct Molded Sole (DMS) construction fuses the upper materials directly to the outsole for lifelong durability
- Vulcanized rubber outsole in the aggressive Ro-Search Panama tread pattern provides traction through mud and forest floors meets ASTM F2913-11 test for slip resistance
60 Day Comfort Guarantee | 1 year Manufacturer Warranty
The Original Footwear Co.® proudly stands behind every product we make. If you are not completely satisfied with the comfort of your boots in the first sixty days, we are happy to take your return or exchange. Our warranty also covers any issues arising from manufacturing defects for a full year from the purchase date.
We constantly improve and hone our products to make them perform better year after year. Understanding issues in real-life situations is critical to this mission. That’s why we always thank you for your returns and exchanges, and for giving us the chance to make things right.