ALTAMA Wrath 8 Inch ST Coyote Combat boot 612703
ALTAMA Wrath 8 Inch ST Coyote Combat boot 612703 is proudly made in the USA and designed for US Military operators in hot climates. The Wrath Hot Weather boot is armed with a steel toe and everything you need to last in the hot weather.
The ALTAMA Wrath 8 Inch ST Coyote Combat boot 612703 is made in the USA, AR 670-1 Compliant, Berry Amendment Compliant, Steel safety toe exceeds ASTM F2413-11
Features And Benefits
- Flesh-out cattle hide leather upper with 1000D Cordura® fabric for durability and breathability
- Fully lined upper for cushioned comfort and moisture control
- Gusseted tongue to keep dirt and debris out
- Padded collar for added comfort
- Triple bonded nylon thread used in every stitch for durability
- Removable, custom fit PU footbed
- Heel counter custom shaped with Back Part Molding to eliminate "break-in" discomfort
- Vibram® Sierra outsole provides maximum traction on various terrain
- Rigid fiberglass shank for lateral support and torsional rigidity
- Direct-attach polyurethane midsole for comfort and durability
- Aluminum speed lacing system
- Steel safety toe exceeds ASTM F2413-11
- AR 670-1 Compliant
- Berry Amendment Compliant Made in the USA
60 Day Comfort Guarantee | 1 year Manufacturer Warranty
ALTAMA® proudly stands behind every product we make. If you are not completely satisfied with the comfort of your boots in the first sixty days, we are happy to take your return or exchange. Our warranty also covers any issues arising from manufacturing defects for a full year from the purchase date.
We constantly improve and hone our products to make them perform better year after year. Understanding issues in real-life situations is critical to this mission. That’s why we always thank you for your returns and exchanges, and for giving us the chance to make things right.