McRae 8" Coyote Articulated Performance Tactical Boot 8158
The McRae 8" Coyote Articulated Performance Tactical Boot 8158 was introduced to offer athletic-like wearability and comfort in a tactical military boot. The Terassault Freedom HW is built with outstanding features like our Articulated upper. The upper is constructed with dual flex points; one in the forward ankle and one in the rear ankle. These flex points promote ease of motion when running or squatting. Combined with our Teraloc lace system, a superior comfort/performance boot is produced. This series is our lightest weight performance boot group. A size 10R Freedom weighs in at 2.4 lbs/pair and meets AR670-1. Coyote suede / nylon fabric / Vibram Multi-sport sole TM. Imported.
Due to popular demand, McRae Footwear is now offering to the commercial marketplace the same level of performance, durability, and quality that our US Military requires. Our mission from the beginning was simple. We will do one thing and we will do it right! At McRae Footwear, we are committed to manufacturing the highest quality and most durable military footwear available on the market today.
The fit is consistent with standard-issue military footwear. Boots should be purchased a full size smaller than casual shoes.
- Sizes Available 5-12, 13 R&W
- Upper: Genuine cowhide suede and 1000 denier nylon upper.
- Bottom: Genuine Vibram Multi-Sport rubber outsole and lightweight midsole provide a performance platform and surefootedness in most all terrains.
- Closure System: TeraLoc lace system comprised of special stitched in speed-laces and functionally textured laces. Keeps the boot snug even if accidentally untied
- Functional flex points in front and back allow articulation of the upper for greater Freedom of ankle movement.
- Topline: Padded collar with tendon relief dip in the back.
- Ventilation: Special air vent on the inside arch to promote air-conditioned comfort in hot environments.
- Comfort Cushion orthotic footbed - can be removed and washed.
- Weight: Lightweight - size 10.0R boot weighs in at 1.375 lbs. (623.7 gr.) or approximately 32.4% lighter in weight than comparable size HW spec boots.
- Origin: Imported