- Teraloc lace system – Keeps boots snug even if they become untied.
- Fiberglass shank for added stability.
- Stroebel construction offers extreme cushioning and flexibility.
- Low-density removable footbed.
- Proprietary Vibram®/McRae R425 Coyote dual-density bottom unit provides grip and stability on toughest terrains. Outsole is Rubber, midsole is low-density polyurethane.
- Heavy-duty reinforcement stitching at toe and heel to minimize the risk of sole separation
- Berry Amendment Compliant and meets AR 670-1
- Made in the USA
The fit is consistent with standard-issue military footwear. Boots should be purchased a full size smaller than casual shoes.