Impact testing determines the amount of protection to the toe under various foot pounds of force. Compression testing determines the amount of static pressure a steel/composite toe cap can withstand. Our boots are I75/C75
Footwear is built with nail-free construction to help insulate you from the ground to slow down conduction but is not intended to be primary protection against electric shock. Leather footwear must be dry. Our electrical hazard boots meet and exceed ASTM electrical hazard standards.
DURANGO SUSPENSION SYSTEM - D.S.S
All day comfort, flexibility, and durability are guaranteed with the Durango Suspension System. Four key components are engineered together to create a lightweight design that consists of with a two-layer innersole, shank, shock-absorbing EVA midsole and a high abrasion rubber outsole with a rolled shank area and rocker heel.
OIL & SLIP RESISTANT OUTSOLE
Built with an outsole design and materials that help provide slip-resistance and traction on various surfaces.
- Square Toe
- Tempered steel shank
- Full-grain leather upper
- ASTM F2413 protective toe classification
- ASTM F2413 electrical hazard standard
- Double row welt stitch
- Cushion Flex insole
- Rebel heel
- Rolled shank area
- Contoured removable cushion insole
- 12 inches in height
- Shaft height and circumference may vary by size
- 16-inch calf circumference
- Weight: 3.8 pounds per pair for a size 10
- Lightweight and flexible molded EVA midsole
- Slip and oil resistant, dual density and abrasion resistant rubber outsole