The Durango Maverick XP Steel Toe Waterproof Western Work Boot DDB0207 is perfect for tackling tough jobs. This boot features a full-grain leather foot, collar, pull straps, a 900 denier nylon desert camo shaft, and a waterproof membrane bootie construction to keep your feet dry all day. It also has the Durango X-Pand System, a hidden gore expansion on the inside medial seam for a universal fit and easy on/off, plus the Durango X-Treme Comfort footed with Memory Foam for all-day comfort and support. There is a fiberglass shank on the exterior for lightweight stability, a dual-density midsole with firmer shock absorbing heel for added stability, and a soft shock-absorbing forepart for ultimate flexibility and comfort. The rolled shank area and anti-torsion ridged external shank provides added lateral stability, and the multi-durometer rubber outsole has high abrasion outer lugs for high impact durability and softer durometer mid lugs for added flexibility and increased slip and oil resistance. Plus, it boasts a double-row sole stitch around the square toe for added durability and a 1 ½ " rocker heel. Get a pair of Durango Maverick XP Steel Toe Waterproof Western Work Boot DDB0207 today and break ground in style.
Impact testing determines the amount of protection to the toe under various foot pounds of force. Compression testing determines the amount of static pressure a steel/composite toe cap can withstand. Our boots are I75/C75
Footwear is built with nail-free construction to help insulate you from the ground to slow down conduction but is not intended to be primary protection against electric shock. Leather footwear must be dry. Our electrical hazard boots meet and exceed ASTM electrical hazard standards.
Durango waterproof construction fuses a waterproof inner layer to the shoe upper providing a barrier that keeps water out. The waterproofing lines the entire boot, ensuring complete protection.
OIL & SLIP RESISTANT OUTSOLE
Built with an outsole design and materials that help provide slip-resistance and traction on various surfaces.
DURANGO X-PAND SYSTEM
The Durango X-Pand System is a hidden gore expansion for a universal fit and easy on/off.
DURANGO X-TREME COMFORT FOOTBED
The Durango X-treme Comfort Footbed with memory foam has three times the flexibility, cushioning, and support. This lightweight and durable silhouette provide extreme comfort by forming to the shape of your foot for immediate gratification.
- Waterproof membrane
- Square Toe
- ASTM F2413 protective toe classification
- ASTM F2413 electrical hazard standard
- Rolled shank area
- 1 1/2" Rocker heel
- Fiberglass shank
- Soft mesh lining
- Durango X-Pand System: Hidden gore expansion for universal fit and easy on/off
- Durango X-Treme Comfort removable polyurethane insole with Memory Foam
- Double row sole stitch
- Dual-Density Midsole with firmer shock absorbing heel for added stability and a soft shock absorbing forepart for ultimate flexibility and comfort
- Anti-torsion rigid external shank provides added lateral stability
- Multi-Durometer Rubber Outsole with high abrasion rubber outer lugs for high-impact durability and softer durometer mid lugs for added flexibility and increased slip and oil resistance
- Full-grain leather vamp, fox, collar and pull straps with 900 denier nylon desert camo shaft