Impact testing determines the amount of protection to the toe under various foot pounds of force. Compression testing determines the amount of static pressure a steel/composite toe cap can withstand. Our boots are I75/C75.
Footwear is built with nail-free construction to help insulate you from the ground to slow down conduction but is not intended to be primary protection against electric shock. Leather footwear must be dry. Our electrical hazard boots meet and exceed ASTM electrical hazard standards.
Durango® waterproof construction fuses a waterproof inner layer to the shoe upper, providing a barrier that keeps water out. The waterproofing lines the entire boot, ensuring complete protection.
Oil & Slip Resistant Outsole
Built with an outsole design and materials that help provide slip resistance and traction on various surfaces.
Durango® X-Treme Comfort Footbed™
The Durango X-treme Comfort Footbed with memory foam has three times the flexibility, cushioning, and support. This lightweight and durable silhouette provides extreme comfort by forming the shape of your foot for immediate gratification.
- Removable brush guard kiltie
- Waterproof membrane
- Square toe
- Full-grain leather
- Rolled shank area
- 1 1/2" Rocker heel
- Weight 1.10 LBS for size 10M
- Fiberglass shank
- Soft mesh lining
- Double-row sole stitch
- Dual-Density Midsole with a firmer shock-absorbing heel for added stability and a soft shock-absorbing forepart for ultimate flexibility and comfort
- Anti-torsion rigid external shank provides added lateral stability
- Multi-Durometer Rubber Outsole with high abrasion rubber outer lugs for high-impact durability and softer durometer mid lugs for added flexibility and increased slip, oil, and heat resistance