This Rocky Blizzardstalker Pro Waterproof 1200G Insulated Boot 5455 is made with the Rocky Waterproof system. The system allows air to circulate in, but it keeps water out. Your feet stay dry, guaranteed.
It's hard to beat the warmth provided with the BlizzardStalker. You'll be prepared for any trek through the snow and subzero temperatures because your feet will be wrapped in 1200g of 3M™ Thinsulate™ Ultra insulation.
This boot has great traction and helps you grip the terrain with a multi-directional Blizzard outsole.
The BlizzardStalker also is one tough boot. The waterproof leather with CORDURA® combination upper resists tears that the environment might try to throw at you and provides additional waterproofing.
This nine-inch boot has a TPU molded shell and heel for great stability and a padded molded foam collar for additional comfort.
Traditional insulation - typically felt or polyfill material offers a thermal barrier without the added benefits of premium insulations.
Rocky® Waterproof construction insures the highest level of waterproof protection while maintaining breathability.
This product is built with quality waterproofing materials to keep you dry in wet environments.
- Guaranteed Rocky® Waterproof construction
- Internal TPU heel stabilizer
- Removable PU Footbed
- 1,200 grams of 3M™ Thinsulate™ Ultra Insulation
- Multi-Directional Blizzard Outsole
- TPU molded shell and heel
- Rubber vamp
- Padded molded foam collar with extended tongue
- Split suede with 900 Denier waterproof upper
- 9 inches in height
- Weight: 5.3 pounds per pair for a size 10