This Georgia Boot Steel Toe Waterproof Lace-to-Toe Work Boot G103 is the tough work boot you want. This chocolate brown boot is equipped with a Georgia® waterproof system. You know your feet will stay dry in a variety of wet and muddy conditions if you're wearing this men's boot.
The work boot is made with Goodyear® welt construction, so it is high quality. These steel toe work boots meet the ASTM F2413 protective toe classification and electrical hazard standard. In addition to being tough and dependable, these boots are comfortable.
The men's Lace-to-Toe is fully lined and has a covered cushioned insole for comfort. An abrasion-resistant rubber Georgia Logger outsole supplies good traction for slippery surfaces and hills while being resistant to oils and chemicals. The sturdy work boot includes brass hardware and a removable brush guard kiltie.
- Fully lined
- Removable brush guard kiltie
- Georgia waterproof system
- Covered cushioned insole
- Oil and slip-resistant outsole
- ASTM F2413 protective toe classification
- ASTM F2413 Electrical Hazard Standard
- Abrasion-resistant rubber "Georgia Logger" outsole
- Heat-resistant outsole
- Milled Brass Hardware (extends the life of the laces)
- 8 inches in height
- Weight: 4.4 pounds per pair for a size 10
- Goodyear® welt construction
- Chemical resistant outsole