These Georgia Men's Steel Toe Waterproof Round Toe Work Wellington G111 work boots provide technology-driven comfort all day long.
This Homeland wellington boot offers you safety on the job as it is ASTM certified for its steel toe and electrical hazard protection.
Full-grain waterproof leather with 900-denier CORDURA® fabric keeps you dry in rainy or muddy conditions.
As with all footwear in the Georgia Boot® Homeland collection, this boot has a direct-attached oil-resistant PVC outsole for flexibility and comfort.
The Homeland's polyurethane TDC insole never breaks down and has channels to promote air circulation, helping keep your feet cool on or off the job.
FEATURES: Georgia Men's Steel Toe Waterproof Round Toe Work Wellington
Impact testing determines the amount of protection to the toe under various foot pounds of force. Compression testing determines the amount of static pressure a steel/composite toe cap can withstand. Our boots are I75/C75
Footwear is built with nail-free construction to help insulate you from the ground to slow down conduction, but is not intended to be primary protection against electric shock. Leather footwear must be dry. Our electrical hazard boots meet and exceed ASTM electrical hazard standards.
Don't sweat it. Air gets in, even though water can't. Water can try to flow past this obstacle, but there's a 100% guarantee it won't. The Georgia Waterproof system comes equipped with a heavily fortified defense against water, because dry feet are happy feet.
- Georgia waterproof system
- Oil and slip-resistant outsole
- ASTM F2413 protective toe classification
- ASTM F2413 electrical hazard standard
- 1 1/4 Inch heel
- Abrasion-resistant outsole
- Steel shank for added arch support
- Direct attached oil-resistant PVC outsole
- TDC (Technology Driven Comfort) polyurethane insole
- 11 Inches in height
- Shaft height and circumference may vary by size
- 16-inch calf circumference
- Weight: 4.4 pounds per pair for a size 10
- Chemical resistant outsole