The Georgia Giant Steel Toe Pull on Work Boots G4374 are well-made and comfortable, which are your favorite features in a boot, right? Standing 11 inches tall and made with Goodyear® welt construction, these steel toe shoes are strong enough for your hardest days.
The pull-on boots are made with an EVA midsole, covered cushioned insole, internal padded collar and high-performance lining in order to make your foot feel like it's on a cloud. The men's work boot also features a steel shank for arch support and a steel toe for safety.
Made of full-grain leather, this comfortable steel toed boot has a rubber outsole and an oil resistant bumper guard. The steel toed boot for men also has unlined quarters.
For quality boots that can't be beat, try Georgia Giant Steel Toe Pull on Work boots.
Impact testing determines the amount of protection to the toe under various foot pounds of force. Compression testing determines the amount of static pressure a steel/composite toe cap can withstand. Our boots are I75/C75
Footwear is built with nail-free construction to help insulate you from the ground to slow down conduction, but is not intended to be primary protection against electric shock. Leather footwear must be dry. Our electrical hazard boots meet and exceed ASTM electrical hazard standards.
- Unlined Quarters
- Internal padded collar
- High-performance lining
- EVA midsole
- Full-grain leather
- Covered cushioned insole
- Oil and slip-resistant outsole
- ASTM F2413 protective toe classification
- ASTM F2413 electrical hazard standard
- Oil-resistant bumper guard
- Abrasion-resistant outsole
- Rubber outsole
- Steel shank for added arch support
- 11 Inches in height
- Shaft height and circumference may vary by size
- 15-inch calf circumference
- Weight: 4.6 pounds per pair for a size 10
- 3/4 Inch Heel
- Goodyear® welt construction
- Chemical resistant outsole