Need a new work boot? Or just want a new work boot? The right choice for you is the GEORGIA MENS WATERPROOF WELLINGTON WORK BOOT G4403. Made with Georgia® waterproof system, this brown work boot is incredibly comfortable and strong. The men's work boot stands 10 inches tall and has a 15-inch calf circumference (shaft height and circumference may vary by size.)
Created with an EVA midsole and a rubber outsole, this long-lasting men's work boot will keep your foot very comfortable. Not to mention it has an AMP (Advanced memory polyurethane) insole and a TPU shank for support. Need more support? The men's waterproof work boot comes with an anchor disk by Georgia®.
Having a long-lasting work boot for men is important, which is why GEORGIA MENS WATERPROOF WELLINGTON WORK BOOT G4403 has waterproof leather with suede panels and a combined cement and stitch out construction.
Footwear is built with nail-free construction to help insulate you from the ground to slow down conduction but is not intended to be primary protection against electric shock. Leather footwear must be dry. Our electrical hazard boots meet and exceed ASTM electrical hazard standards.
This product is built with quality waterproofing materials to keep you dry in wet environments.
Don't sweat it. Air gets in, even though water can't. Water can try to flow past this obstacle, but there's a 100% guarantee it won't. The Georgia Waterproof system comes equipped with a heavily fortified defense against water because dry feet are happy feet.
- Georgia waterproof system
- EVA midsole
- Rubber outsole with EVA midsole
- Combined cement and stitch out construction
- AMP (Advanced Memory Polyurethane) insole
- Anchor Disk by Georgia - provides added heel support
- TPU shank
- Waterproof leather with suede panels
- 10 Inches in height
- Shaft height and circumference may vary by size
- 15-inch calf circumference
- ASTM F2892 electrical hazard standard
- 1 1/2 Inch Heel
- Weight: 3.0 pounds per pair for a size 10