- Georgia waterproof system
- EVA midsole
- ASTM F2413 protective toe classification
- ASTM F2413 electrical hazard standard
- Combined cement and stitch-out construction
- AMP (Advanced Memory Polyurethane) footbed
- Anchor Disk by Georgia - provides added heel support
- TPU shank
- Oil- and slip-resistant rubber outsole
- Waterproof leather with suede panels
- 6 Inches in height
Impact testing determines the amount of protection to the toe under various foot-pounds of force. Compression testing determines the amount of static pressure a steel/composite toe cap can withstand. Our boots are I75/C75
Footwear is built with nail-free construction using protective toe caps to help insulate you from the ground retard conduction but is not intended to be primary protection against electric shock. Leather footwear must be dry. Our electrical hazard boots meet and exceed ASTM F2413-05 electrical hazard standards.
Don't sweat it. Air gets in, even though water can't. Water can try to flow past this obstacle, but there's a 100% guarantee it won't. The Georgia Waterproof system comes equipped with a heavily fortified defense against water because dry feet are happy feet.
This product is built with quality waterproofing materials to keep you dry in wet environments.