Impact testing determines the amount of protection to the toe under various foot-pounds of force. Compression testing determines the amount of static pressure a steel/composite toe cap can withstand. Our boots are I75/C75
Footwear is built with nail-free construction to help insulate you from the ground to slow down conduction but is not intended to be primary protection against electric shock. Leather footwear must be dry. Our electrical hazard boots meet and exceed ASTM electrical hazard standards.
Traditional insulation - typically felt or polyfill material offers a thermal barrier without the added benefits of premium insulations.
GORE-TEX® fabric features revolutionary patented technology that is windproof, waterproof and breathable. GORE-TEX® is a registered trademark of W.L. Gore & Associates, Inc.
This product is built with quality waterproofing materials to keep you dry in wet environments.
- Removable Polyurethane Orthotic Insert
- Removable brush guard kiltie
- 400 grams of 3M™ Thinsulate™ Insulation
- Fully lined with breathable moisture-wicking material
- Solid stud hooks & eyelets set on steel washers - Will not pull out
- Fully-gusseted tongue
- ASTM F2413 protective toe classification
- Waterproof and breathable GORE-TEX® construction
- Steel shank for added arch support
- 8 Inches in height
- Weight: 5.0 pounds per pair for a size 10
- Goodyear® welt construction