This Georgia Boot Waterproof Side-Zip Boot features premium full-grain leather with a waxed canvas upper and a side zipper for easy on and off.
The inside of this moc-toe boot is lined in high performance mesh and a removable ultra-cushioning AMP footbed. This boot is also equipped with the Georgia Waterproof System. As a result, this is designed to prevent water from seeping into your boot when worn in wet conditions while remaining breathable.
Joined to the upper through a combined cement and stitch construction, the Athens outsole is made up of multiple layers to give you ultimate support and durability. An EVA midsole cushions and absorbs shock with each step. The Anchor Disk, consisting of a TPU stabilizer and built-in shank, provides additional shock absorption and support where you need it most. Finally, the rubber outsole gives it great oil, slip and abrasion resistance.
Whether you're looking for a great boot for bird hunting, casual wear, or to work in, you can bet on these Georgia Boot Waterproof Side-Zip Boots.
Footwear is built with nail-free construction to help insulate you from the ground to slow down conduction. This feature is not intended to be primary protection against electric shock. Leather footwear must be dry. Our electrical hazard boots meet and exceed ASTM electrical hazard standards.
This product is built with quality waterproofing materials to keep you dry in wet environments.
- Georgia waterproof system
- Side Zipper for Easy On and Off
- Rubber outsole with EVA midsole
- AMP (Advanced Memory Polyurethane) insole
- Anchor Disk by Georgia - provides added heel support
- TPU shank
- Antiqued brass hardware
- 8 Inches in height
- Shaft height and circumference may vary by size
- 13-inch calf circumference
- Moc toe
- ASTM F2892 electrical hazard standard
- Weight: 3.6 pounds per pair for a size 10
- High performance mesh lining
- 1 1/2" heel
- Full-grain leather and waxed canvas upper
- San Crispino construction
Shoe Sizing and Fitting Advice:
Shoe Sizing And Fitting Advice – BootSolution