This Georgia Boot AMP LT Logger Composite Toe Waterproof Work Boot GB00272 upper is constructed from black full-grain leather and milled brass hardware that extends the life of your laces. The kiltie stops twigs and brush from getting caught up in your laces but can be removed to look more like a traditional work boot. The heel-stabilizing Counter Lock prevents heel slippage and dually acts as a boot kick off.
The Georgia Boot Waterproof System keeps water out when working in wet conditions, so you can get through your day's work without battling soggy feet. A soft, high-performance mesh covers the waterproofing membrane and lines the inside of the boot. The removable AMP LT insole features memory foam cushioning over a shock absorbing polyurethane base, further ensuring a comfortable all-day wear.
This logger boot has an Ergo-Fit composite toe cap, designed to give your toes more range of motion while providing protection outlined by ASTM F2413 protective toe standards. Additionally, this boot meets ASTM F2413 electrical hazard standards.
Built with a Goodyear® welt construction, the AMP LT logger boots features a double-ribbed steel shank, an EVA midsole and ruggedly durable oil and slip resistant rubber lug outsole.
FEATURES: Georgia Boot AMP LT Logger Composite Toe
- Removable brush guard kiltie
- Georgia waterproof system
- EVA midsole
- Padded Collar for added comfort
- ASTM F2413 protective toe classification
- ASTM F2413 electrical hazard standard
- Durable double-ribbed tempered steel shank
- 1" heel
- SPR full-grain leather
- Oil and slip resistant rubber lug outsole
- Heel-stabilizing Counter Lock
- Milled Brass Hardware (extends life of the laces)
- 9 inches in height
- Weight: 5.2 pounds per pair for a size 10
- High performance mesh lining
- Ergo-Fit safety toe designed to match contours of feet, providing superior comfort and flexibility
- Grip panels for easy pull on
Impact testing determines the amount of protection to the toe under various foot pounds of force. Compression testing determines the amount of static pressure a steel/composite toe cap can withstand. Our boots are I75/C75
Footwear is built with nail-free construction to help insulate you from the ground to slow down conduction, but is not intended to be primary protection against electric shock. Leather footwear must be dry. Our electrical hazard boots meet and exceed ASTM electrical hazard standards.