Georgia Boot Carbo-Tec LT Women's Steel Toe Waterproof Pull-On Boot GB00386
This Georgia Boot Carbo-Tec LT women's steel toe waterproof work boot features our premium SPR™ leather upper with leather pull straps and a rear zipper for an easy on and off of the boot. The heel stabilizing counter lock prevents heel slippage for a comfortable, secure fit.
The steel toe cap is Ergo-Fit. It's designed to match the contours of your foot for added range of motion. It meets ASTM F2413 impact and compression standards for safety toe footwear.
The interior on this women's western work boot is lined with a soft moisture-wicking material. The breathable Georgia Waterproof System is designed to let air in while keeping water and muck out in wet conditions. The cushioning Quick Response removable insole compresses with each step, quickly bouncing back to its original form.
Impact testing determines the amount of protection to the toe under various foot-pounds of force. Compression testing determines the amount of static pressure a steel/composite toe cap can withstand. Our boots are I75/C75
Footwear is built with nail-free construction to help insulate you from the ground to slow down conduction but is not intended to be primary protection against electric shock. Leather footwear must be dry. Our electrical hazard boots meet and exceed ASTM electrical hazard standards.
- Georgia waterproof system
- Steel Toe
- ASTM F2413 protective toe classification
- ASTM F2413 electrical hazard standard
- SPR full-grain leather
- Fiberglass shank
- 10 Inches in height
- Weight: 3.0 pounds per pair for a size 8
- High-performance mesh lining
- Ergo-Fit safety toe designed to match contours of feet, providing superior comfort and flexibility
- Back zipper for easy on/off
- Quick Response Polyurethane foam removable insole
- Cement construction
- Heat, chemical, abrasion, and slip-resisting dual-density EVA and Carbo-Tec rubber outsole