GEORGIA BOOT MEN’S CARBO-TEC LTX WATERPROOF COMPOSITE TOE WORK BOOT GB00391
This Georgia Boot Carbo-Tec LTX 6" waterproof composite toe work boot lightweight comfort with heavy-duty durability and performance.
The upper is made of full-grain SPR™ leather and has an abrasion resisting heel with reflective striping. The collar and tongue are padded for extra comfort. The brush guard kiltie is removable for a traditional work boot look and the dual-functioning hardware gives allows for hook or eyelet lace options.
The ergo-fit composite toe cap is designed to match the contours of your foot for a better range of motion and meets ASTM 2413 impact and compression standards for protective toe footwear.
The interior of this 6" composite toe work boot is lined in a soft performance mesh and equipped with the Georgia Waterproof System. It also features a molded 3-D counter pocket for added heel padding and stability and the AMP LT memory foam insole for all-day comfort.
Impact testing determines the amount of protection to the toe under various foot-pounds of force. Compression testing determines the amount of static pressure a steel/composite toe cap can withstand. Our boots are I75/C75
Footwear is built with nail-free construction to help insulate you from the ground to slow down conduction but is not intended to be primary protection against electric shock. Leather footwear must be dry. Our electrical hazard boots meet and exceed ASTM electrical hazard standards.
- Nylon Pull Loop
- Removable brush guard kiltie
- Georgia waterproof system
- Padded collar and tongue
- Full-grain leather upper
- ASTM F2413 protective toe classification
- ASTM F2413 electrical hazard standard
- Double-ribbed, tempered steel shank
- 6 Inches in height
- High-performance mesh lining
- Weight: 4.4 pounds per pair for a size 10
- Goodyear® welt construction
- Padded Counter Pocket
- Heat, chemical, abrasion, and slip-resisting dual-density EVA and Carbo-Tec rubber outsole
- Composite NanoToe™ safety toe
- High abrasion heel with reflective striping