Impact testing determines the amount of protection to the toe under various foot-pounds of force. Compression testing determines the amount of static pressure a steel/composite toe cap can withstand. Our boots are I75/C75
Footwear is built with nail-free construction to help insulate you from the ground to slow down conduction but is not intended to be primary protection against electric shock. Leather footwear must be dry. Our electrical hazard boots meet and exceed ASTM electrical hazard standards.
Don't sweat it. Air gets in, even though water can't. Water can try to flow past this obstacle, but there's a 100% guarantee it won't. The Georgia Waterproof system comes equipped with a heavily fortified defense against water because dry feet are happy feet.
SPR™ leather offers protection against and resists caustic alkali, sulfuric acid, calcium hydroxide, potassium phosphate, and caustic potash, which means your boots will be "barnyard-proof".
Oil & Slip Resistant Outsole
Outsoles for added protection against slips and oils
- Georgia waterproof system
- ASTM F2413 protective toe classification
- ASTM F2413 electrical hazard standard
- Padded ankle section
- SPR full-grain leather
- Fiberglass shank
- 6 Inches in height
- High-performance mesh lining
- Ergo-Fit safety toe designed to match contours of feet, providing superior comfort and flexibility
- Weight: 3.2 pounds per pair for a size 10
- Combination eyelet/hook hardware
- Heat, chemical, abrasion, and slip-resisting dual-density EVA and Carbo-Tec rubber outsole
- Molded collar for superior comfort