Footwear is built with nail-free construction to help insulate you from the ground to slow down conduction but is not intended to be primary protection against electric shock. Leather footwear must be dry. Our electrical hazard boots meet and exceed ASTM electrical hazard standards.
Don't sweat it. Air gets in, even though water can't. Water can try to flow past this obstacle, but there's a 100% guarantee it won't. The Georgia Waterproof system comes equipped with a heavily fortified defense against water because dry feet are happy feet.
SPR™ leather offers protection against and resists caustic alkali, sulfuric acid, calcium hydroxide, potassium phosphate, and caustic potash, which means your boots will be "barnyard-proof".
Oil & Slip Resistant Outsole
Outsoles for added protection against slips and oils
- Georgia waterproof system
- SPR full-grain leather
- Fiberglass shank
- 6 Inches in height
- ASTM F2892 electrical hazard standard
- High-performance mesh lining
- Weight: 3.0 pounds per pair for a size 10
- Combination eyelet/hook hardware
- Heat, chemical, abrasion, and slip-resisting dual-density EVA and Carbo-Tec rubber outsole
- Molded collar for superior comfort