MICHELIN® HYDROEDGE STEEL TOE WATERPROOF WORK BOOT XHY662
The Michelin® Hydroedge steel toe waterproof work boot is a top-quality work boot with a contoured removable orthotic TPU insole that provides excellent arch support. The polyurethane material used in the insoles of these 6" Michelin® boots is known for its cushioning and day-long comfort.
Michelin® safety shoes are made with high-quality rubber outsoles combining both excellent slip resistant and wear qualities.
A key feature of the XHY662 Work Boot is its Waterproof construction. It combines a waterproof inner layer with the upper providing a barrier that helps keep water out and feet dry.
In addition to meeting the highest ASTM F2413 Impact & Compression standards, Michelin® stock # XHY662 work boot also complies with ASTM F2413 Electrical Hazard standards. This type of work boot is made with insulating bottoms providing secondary electrical hazard protection to those areas dealing with open circuits under dry conditions but also can be worn in work areas requiring only basic protective toe work boots.
When you order your men's work boots from BootSolution, you can count on our customer service and quality products
Impact testing determines the amount of protection to the toe under various foot-pounds of force. Compression testing determines the amount of static pressure a steel/composite toe cap can withstand. Our boots are I75/C75
- Footwear is built with nail-free construction to help insulate you from the ground to slow down conduction but is not intended to be primary protection against electric shock. Leather footwear must be dry. Our electrical hazard boots meet and exceed ASTM electrical hazard standards.
This product is built with quality waterproofing materials to keep you dry in wet environments.
- Full-grain leather
- Michelin's exclusive Advanced Rear Suspension (ARS) providing shock absorption with every heel strike
- An Advanced non-marking Michelin HydroEdge outsole that is oil and slip-resistant
- ASTM F2413 protective toe classification
- 6 Inches in height
- Michelin O2F technology forces air through the vents, providing maximum circulation and ventilation