This Rocky® Lightweight Commercial Military Boot RKC042 offers Rocky's most advanced lightweight features and the durability and performance you need, whether you're involved in combat or competitive operations.
This combat boot fully complies with DA PAM 670-1 (dated 31 MAR 2014); it's trade-friendly and GSA-approved.
With this coyote brown leather and CORDURA® nylon, the Rocky Lightweight (RLW) boot resists water and dries fast. The NATO hooks and speed lace eyelets help you lace your boot quickly, and this lacing system won't cut away at your laces.
Inside the boot is a removable Rocky Air-Port™ insole molded from long-lasting polyurethane, so it won't break down or lose shape. In addition, the Air-Port footbed is to circulate air to your feet each time you take a step. Comfort features include a rubber midsole and a padded collar.
This military boot weighs just 18 ounces. So you can be on your feet all day without being weighed down by your footwear.
- Padded collar
- Rubber midsole
- Leather and CORDURA® combination upper
- Removable Rocky Airport comfort insole
- Aggressive multi-directional rubber outsole
- GSA-approved item
- Speed lace eyelets and NATO hooks
- Water-resistant and fast-drying materials
- 8 Inches in height
- Fully compliant with: DA PAM 670-1 (dated 31 MAR 2014)
- Toe and Heel tread locks are reinforced with stitching and less than 2" in height
- Lightweight: 18 ounces
- Trade friendly