The Rocky® S2V Steel Toe Tactical Military Boot is a Coyote Brown military boot that protects your foot, stands up to tough conditions, and is comfortable to wear. This uniform-compliant boot is approved for wear with all applicable Operational Camouflage Pattern variations.
This steel toe boot protects your foot from objects that could fall on your toes. The safety toe meets ASTM standards. Made of flash-resistant, water-resistant leather and 1,000-denier CORDURA® nylon, this combat boot is PTFE-coated for flame resistance. Drainage vents with advanced Rocky S2V Sieve technology circulate air in and push water out, allowing your feet to dry quickly.
The durable, triple-stitched military boot stays together through wear and tear and reduces ankle injuries with Roll-Stop Ankle Stability. The stretch LYCRA® tongue hugs your foot for a secure fit. This boot has a Vibram® sole with proprietary high walls and a polyurethane midsole. Inside the footwear are features that make this a comfortable boot. The Dri-Lex® lining wicks away moisture.
The Air-Port™ footbed cushions your foot and has perforations for airflow. An Aegis microbe shield on the footbed helps fight odor and bacteria. The fiberglass shank supports the arch of your foot. This military boot is made in the USA, so it's Berry-Compliant. If you're looking for a coyote brown military boot that meets your comfort and performance needs, get the Rocky S2V.
- Flash- and water-resistant leather
- Wicking Dri-Lex lining and stretch Lycra tongues hug feet for a secure fit
- Proprietary high-walled Vibram soles with perforated Air-Port™ cushion footbed and PU Midsoles
- Made in the USA, Berry Compliant
- 1,000 Denier CORDURA®
- Aegis Microbe Shield Applied to Rocky® Air-Port™ cushion footbed
- Triple stitched construction
- Drainage vents
- Fiberglass shank
- Leather instep panel
- Advanced S2V Sieve™ technology circulates air in and water out
- 8 Inches in height
- Reduce injuries with Roll-Stop Ankle Stability™
- Weight: 4.0 pounds per pair for a size 10
- PTFE coated for flame-resistance
- Approved for wear with all applicable OCP variations
- Uniform Compliant (DA Pam 670-1 Date 1 JUL 15)
- ASTM F2413-11 & ASTM F2412-11 protective toe classification
- ASTM F2413-11 & ASTM F2412-11 electrical hazard standard