The Rocky® S2V GORE-TEX® Waterproof Insulated Military Boot is a Coyote Brown military boot that stands up to tough conditions and is comfortable to wear. This uniform-compliant boot is approved for wear with all applicable Operational Camouflage Pattern variations. This boot goes above and beyond, helping you go the extra mile through cold and wet conditions.
This is a waterproof boot thanks to breathable GORE-TEX® construction. Cross streams, hike through wet jungle environments, and your feet stay dry. It's also an insulated boot with 400 grams of 3M™ Thinsulate™ Ultra insulation. Don't be distracted by cold feet while on patrol. Get a boot that keeps your feet warm. Made of flash-resistant, water-resistant leather and 1,000-denier CORDURA® nylon, this combat boot is PTFE-coated for flame resistance. The durable, triple-stitched military boot stays together through wear and tear and reduces ankle injuries with Roll-Stop Ankle Stability.
The stretch LYCRA® tongue hugs your foot for a secure fit. This boot has a Vibram® sole with proprietary high walls and a polyurethane midsole. Inside the footwear are features that make this a comfortable boot. The Dri-Lex® lining wicks away moisture. The Rocky Air-Port™ footbed cushions your foot and has perforations for airflow. An Aegis microbe shield on the footbed helps fight odor and bacteria. The fiberglass shank supports the arch of your foot. This military boot is made in the USA, so it's Berry-Compliant. If you're looking for a coyote brown combat boot that meets your performance and comfort needs, get the Rocky S2V Military Boot.
- 400 grams of 3M™ Thinsulate™ Ultra Insulation
- Flash- and water-resistant leather
- Wicking Dri-Lex lining and stretch Lycra tongues hug feet for a secure fit
- Proprietary high-walled Vibram soles with perforated Air-Port™ cushion footbed and PU Midsoles
- Made in the USA, Berry Compliant
- 1,000 Denier CORDURA®
- Aegis Microbe Shield Applied to Rocky® Air-Port™ cushion footbed
- Triple stitched construction
- Waterproof and breathable GORE-TEX® fabric
- Fiberglass shank
- Leather instep panel
- Unisex styles come in men's sizes
- 8 Inches in height
- Reduce injuries with Roll-Stop Ankle Stability™
- PTFE coated for flame-resistance
- Approved for wear with all applicable OCP variations
- Uniform Compliant (DA Pam 670-1 Date 1 JUL 15)
- Weight: 3.5 pounds per pair for a size 10