The Rocky's Rams Horn Waterproof Composite Toe Work Boot RKK0394 is lightweight and flexible cement construction and has a waterproof full-grain leather upper, and you can depend on it to keep your feet dry even in wet conditions. This boot offers ASTM F2413 protective toe classification and ASTM F2413 electrical hazard standard for added safety. The recycled VP waterproofing also ensures you will stay comfortable all day. Additionally, this boot features a fiberglass shank, Rocky Rebound Comfort technology for energy return, a Flexible Direct Attached PU Midsole, and an EnergyBed LX Footbed with Memory Foam for the ultimate cushioning support. The Oil & Slip Resisting Rubber Outsole has superior traction and a 1 Year Vapor Pass Breathable Recycled Membrane Waterproofing guarantee. Invest in quality with Rocky's Rams Horn Waterproof Composite Toe Work Boot RKK0394 for the best work experience!
Footwear is built with nail-free construction to help insulate you from the ground to slow down conduction, but is not intended to be primary protection against electric shock. Leather footwear must be dry. Our electrical hazard boots meet and exceed ASTM electrical hazard standards.
Recycled VP Waterproof
New 1-year guaranteed Rocky Recycled Vapor Pass Waterproof Technology — our most superior dry experience.
- Light and flexible cement construction
- ASTM F2413 protective toe classification
- ASTM F2413 electrical hazard standard
- Fiberglass shank
- Rocky Rebound Comfort technology for energy return
- Flexible Direct Attached PU Midsole
- EnergyBed LX Footbed with Memory Foam
- Waterproof Full Grain Leather
- Oil & Slip Resisting Rubber Outsole
- 1 Year Vapor Pass Breathable Recycled Membrane Waterproofing