The Belleville Boot Company was one of the original American boot makers selected to produce the iconic Vietnam jungle boot. The Belleville returns to those roots and introduces its new “Canopy” boot for jungle and tropical climates operations.
The Belleville “Canopy” made a significant upgrade on construction and materials compared to the older jungle boot, such as a dual-density rubber outsole that provides better shock absorption and a new Puncture Resistant textile insole that provides superior puncture protection at reduced weight and increased flexibility.
The Canopy retains the classic, non-loading Panama outsole, having long proved worth in shedding mud and providing superior traction in jungle environments.
HEIGHT: 8” (Standard Military Height)
UPPER: Smooth, full-grain cattlehide leather & nylon fabric
OUTSOLE: Dual-density, rubber
INSERT: Single density, molded polyurethane removable insert
INSOLE: Puncture-resistant textile insole board
- ASTM-certified, puncture-resistant textile insole board
- Dual-density, direct-injection construction
- Highly breathable unlined upper
- Padded collar for added comfort
- Double & triple-stitched seams for enhanced durability
- Medial side drainage vents
- Classic non-loading Panama outsole tread