This Belleville Hot Weather Steel Toe Combat Boot C300 ST has a premium comfort technology that allowed us to make this protective steel toe, hot weather boot like your favorite running shoe.
With an upper constructed of durable full-grain cowhide leather and abrasion-resistant 1000 Denier nylon, the coyote C300 ST is not only tough but highly breathable too.
FEATURES: Belleville Hot Weather Steel Toe Combat Boot C300 ST
- HEIGHT: 8” (Standard Military Height)
- UPPER: 100% cattlehide leather & nylon fabric
- MIDSOLE: Highly cushioned, shock absorbent midsole
- OUTSOLE: 100% rubber VIBRAM® Sierra
- INSOLE: Single density molded removable insert
- VANGUARD® running shoe sole construction
- Steel toe meets ASTM F2412-18 and F2413-18 standards for impact & compression and EH rated
- AR 670-1 Compliant
- AFI 36-2903 Compliant