The Belleville Tactical Research Mid-Cut Approach Boot DELTA C6 is designed to address the infil & exfil operations of a Quick Reaction Force (QRF) team. The QRF Series of boots offers a unique and purposeful option for when movement is essential. With design and performance influences from the outdoor trekking and approach shoe category, the QRF Series integrates an aggressive, lace-to-toe closure system, a medial side rappelling overlay, and a low profile soling system to enhance performance in multiple environments.
FEATURES: Belleville Tactical Research Mid-Cut Approach Boot DELTA C6
- HEIGHT: 6”
- UPPER: 100% cattlehide leather & nylon fabric
- MIDSOLE: Highly cushioned, shock absorbent midsole
- OUTSOLE: Exclusive long-wearing RAKKASAN rubber outsole for enhanced slip resistance and grip & suitable for multiple environments
- INSOLE: OrthoLite® high-performance removable insert: dual-density molded insert with high rebound memory foam and heel cup stabilizer.
- Integrated fast rope channel with high friction rubber for controlled descent
- Unique, approach-shoe lacing system for customized fit
- Enhanced ankle support & stability
- Spacer-mesh breathable, hydrophilic lining
- Ultra lightweight
- MEN’S Full Sizes: 7 – 14, R & WHalf Sizes: 7.5 – 11.5, R & W
Belleville Sizing Advice