The Tactical Research MAXX 8Z Professional Law Enforcement Duty Boot is part of the Maximalist footwear category that continues to thrive. Tactical Research by Belleville introduces the new MAXX Series of ultra-cushioned tactical boots. Designed with a unique performance Fatt Maxx™ midsole that features higher volume, softer density, and greater rebounding foam than standard tactical boots, the Maxx Series of boots allow the foot to sink deeply into the midsole for greater support, stability, uniformity of stride and overall comfort.
FEATURES: Tactical Research MAXX 8Z Professional Law Enforcement Duty Boot
- HEIGHT: 8″
- UPPER: Smooth, 100% cattlehide leather & Destination P mesh
- MIDSOLE: Ultra-cushioning, shock absorbing Fatt Maxx™ midsole
- OUTSOLE: 100% rubber EXCLUSIVE VIBRAM® "BALLISTIC"
- INSOLE: Removable, single density molded EVA
- Stack height of 29mm at the heel and 23mm at the forefoot
- 6mm heel to toe “drop”
- “Rocker” midsole geometry encourages smooth gate from heel-strike to toe-off
- 25%-55% more shock absorbent than other leading athletic tactical boots
- YKK waterproof nylon zipper with a molded security overlay
- Spacer-mesh breathable, hydrophilic lining
Belleville Sizing Advice