This Belleville Tactical Research Waterproof duty Boot TR1040-ZWP is an ultralight side-zip boot designed for professional law enforcement. In addition, it is a tactical boot featuring a regulation-friendly polishable leather toe and water/bloodborne pathogen proof membrane. Also, the 10-40 Series is engineered to provide maximum comfort and support without the weight of standard duty boots.
At the core of the new series is the PTO® orthotic footbed; a proprietary, loadbearing removable insert that uniquely combines the benefits of shock-absorbing foam with superior arch support. The 10-40 Series is the new benchmark for light, fast, engineered tactical boots.
FEATURES: Belleville Tactical Research Waterproof duty Boot TR1040-ZWP
- HEIGHT: 7"
- UPPER: Full-grain leather and air mesh with polishable leather toe
- MIDSOLE: Shock absorbing EVA
- OUTSOLE: Dual-density nitrile rubber that is non-marking, slip-resistant, & oil resistant
- INSOLE: PTO® (Power Take Off) removable, load-bearing orthotic footbed
- Water/bloodborne pathogen proof membrane
- Polyurethane-coated, water-resistant YKK side zipper
- Molded TPU heel stabilizer
- Athletic-style "ghilly" lacing system
- Highly breathable mesh side panels
- Moisture-wicking lining
Belleville Sizing Advice