The Tactical Research Hot Weather Lightweight Mountain Hybrid Boot will outperform when tested in any environment. From rocky mountainous terrain to hard pounding concrete roads, this Hot Weather Lightweight Mountain Hybrid Boot will impress. This mountain hybrid boot was specifically designed for all-terrain use.
With great design comfort and durability features, such as its lace-to-toe lacing system, the TR550 has a customized fit and is a top choice for everyday use.
FEATURES: Tactical Research Hot Weather Lightweight Mountain Hybrid Boot
- HEIGHT: 8” (Standard Military Height)
- UPPER: 100% cattlehide leather & nylon fabric
- MIDSOLE: Highly cushioned, shock absorbent midsole
- OUTSOLE: 100% rubber EXCLUSIVE VIBRAM® “IBEX” outsole for rugged terrain
- INSOLE: TR-1® load bearing orthotic insole
- Low profile sole reduces weight & improves mobility
- Sharp angled lugs and defined heel maximize traction
- Deeply serrated toe bumper aids in vertical climbing & crawling
- Rappelling bars on outsole to extend wear
- Breathe Right™ combat lunar lining
- AR 670-1 Compliant
Belleville Sizing Advice